Christmas is coming whether we are ready or not. During the hustle and bustle of getting ready for this holiday, why not get into the festive spirt by participating in a holiday reading challenge? You can officially sign up in the Goodreads CanadianContent group or join a long and add your comments and book suggestions below. Have fun and enjoy the challenge by revisiting old favourites (A Christmas Carol) or finding new books. Read to yourself or enjoy reading traditional favourites to your family. Here is the challenge:
1. Read a holiday book that you have never read before.
2. Read a classic favourite holiday story.
3. Read aloud a holiday story to others.
4. Read a story about a holiday that you may not celebrate yourself.
5. Read a holiday story from the library.
6. Listen to a holiday audiobook